Eligibility to Enter/ Opening and Closing Dates
1. This competition is open to Republic of Ireland residents only, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees (and their immediate family members) of Domino’s Pizza UK & Ireland Limited (“DPUK”) and its associated companies or subsidiaries or anyone professionally associated with the promotion or any member of any such person’s family. By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, accepted, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements of DPUK that may be imposed from time to time. If a winner is found to be residing outside of the Republic of Ireland, the prize will be withheld and the winner will be redrawn.
2. This competition opens on Monday 13th September 2021 at 0:01 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 19th September 2021.
How to Enter
3. To enter, entrants must enter their full name, email address and phone number on the competition microsite.
4. All entries must be submitted before 23:59 on Sunday 19th September 2021. Entries submitted after this time will not be valid.
5. Entries by residents not residing in the Republic of Ireland will not be valid.
6. A total of 30 Winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received on Monday 20th September 2021 (the “Winners”).
7. Winners will be selected and notified via email by 23:59 on Monday 20th September 2021 by the competition provider, Prizeology. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
8. The Prize shall be a voucher code to the sum of €100 for items from the DPUK menu (“Voucher Code Prize”) and a delivery box including Domino’s branded paper plates, balloons, birthday blowers and selfie props (“Party Box Prize”) (together known as “Prizes”).
9. Winners will be provided with their Voucher Code Prize to the email address provided upon entry and asked for their address to deliver their Party Box Prize. Only ROI addresses will be eligible. Winners have until Tuesday 21st September 23.59 to respond and provide their postal address details to claim their Party Box Prize.
10. The Voucher Code Prize must be redeemed online from 00:01 on Friday 24th September until 23:59 Sunday 26th September 2021, otherwise the Voucher Code Prize will be invalid.
11. Winners will be sent their Party Box Prize between Wednesday 22nd September – Friday 24th September 2021.
12. Winners must respond to the email by 23:59 on Tuesday 21st September 2021 and provide an address located within the Republic of Ireland to claim their Party Box Prize.
13. The Voucher Code Prize can be used for collection or delivery online and through the DPUK app.
14. There is no minimum spend to redeem the Voucher Code Prize, but a small delivery charge will be added to your delivery order. This can be reimbursed by DPUK’s agency partner, Harris PR, for €2.50 upon receipt of your IBAN and BIC details.
15. Delivery area restrictions and minimum delivery spends may apply to have a qualifying delivery order, please ask your local store for details.
16. Additional items that may be purchased by the Winners over the Voucher Code Prize value will be charged at full menu price and subject to usual payment terms which can be found at dominos.co.uk.
17. Prices may vary in each DPUK store.
18. The Voucher Code Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
19. Each Voucher Code Prize can only be used once at the time of ordering and cannot be used retrospectively. Any unclaimed money remaining on the voucher will be lost. No change or credit will be given if the full voucher is not redeemed in one online transaction.
20. The Prizes will be subject to availability and are non-transferable. No cash or other alternative to the Prize will be offered.
21. Further exclusions may apply, please ask local store for details.
22. Incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. DPUK cannot be held responsible or liable for system failures on submission of any entry. Similarly, DPUK cannot be held responsible for the failure of third parties to fulfil their obligations in relation to this promotion, although DPUK will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants of any such failure.
23. All entries submitted must be free from sexist, racist, defamatory, discriminatory, unlawful, obscene, anti-religious, homophobic, bullying, abusive, harassing, threatening, violent, pornographic, nude, partially nude, infringing, hateful, or other content adjudged unacceptable by DPUK in its sole discretion. DPUK reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to remove any entries that it considers to be offensive and/or to prevent further entries from being uploaded.
24. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, DPUK may, at its sole discretion, refuse to accept an entry.
25. DPUK’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
26. To the fullest extent permitted by law, DPUK does not accept any liability for any losses or damage whatsoever arising out of this promotion. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude DPUK’s liability for death or personal injury because of DPUK’s negligence, fraud or any other liability that cannot legally be excluded or limited.
27. DPUK cannot be held responsible for the failure of third parties to fulfil the obligations involved in this promotion.
28. DPUK accepts no liability or responsibility for the Prizes to the extent that the voucher has been tampered or interfered with by any third party, or has already been redeemed, or in any way cannot be redeemed, due to circumstances outside of DPUK’s control, and DPUK shall not be liable or responsible for any damage or loss suffered as a result.
29. Winners may be asked to participate in publicity relating to the promotion. When the Winners are contacted, they will be asked for their consent to this further publicity. Participation is at the Winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize acceptance.
30. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
31. Any personal data of entrants will be processed in accordance with applicable UK data protection legislation.
32. Entrants and Winners personal data will be processed strictly to administer this competition and all personal data will be deleted after 2 weeks of the competition closing.
33. This promotion may be cancelled or amended at any time by DPUK without prior notice and in its sole discretion.
Promoter: Domino’s Pizza UK & Ireland Limited, 1 Thornbury, West Ashland, Milton Keynes, MK6 4BB. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.
Respecting the privacy rights of individuals is very important to us. We are committed to complying with all applicable data protection legislation including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and the Data Protection Acts 1988. This privacy notice explains how we collect, store and use personal data about you in order to facilitate the competition.
2. WHO ARE WE?
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland Limited of 1 Thornbury, West Ashland, Milton Keynes MK6 4BB (“Domino’s”) are the Controller (“we”, “us” or “our”).
3. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHY DO WE COLLECT IT
We are required to process the following personal data:
- Name, email address and phone number
This processing is necessary to enter the competition. By providing your information, you have provided your consent for us to process the personal data set out above.
All winners will be notified by email by Prizeology and asked whether they also wish to receive a Domino’s Party Box. If you choose to accept a Party Box, we will require you to provide your home address in order for us to facilitate delivery of the prize to you.
We process data solely for the purpose of facilitating the competition.
4. WHERE IS YOUR DATA STORED AND WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
BBA Digital hosts the microsite used to collect your data in order to enter the competition. BBA Digital are a sub processor of Prizeology. By providing your information, you are providing your information directly to BBA Digital who then send your data to Prizeology. Your data will be secured on Prizeology’s secure servers within the UK.
If you would like to receive a Domino’s Party Box, we will also share your data with Harris PR. Harris PR are used to facilitate the delivery of your Party Box.
In some circumstances, we may have to disclose your personal information by law, because a court or the police or other legal or regulatory enforcement agency has asked us for it.
We require all third parties that we work with to treat your personal information as confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK data protection legislation.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
We do not keep personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose. All personal data related to the competition will be deleted by all parties 2 weeks after the prizes have been delivered.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have a right to request access to or rectification of your personal data which we hold about you. You also have a right to erase your personal data, to restrict the processing of your personal data and the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us and to transit such personal data to another data controller.
You have the right to object at any time to any processing of your personal data where our lawful basis for such processing is legitimate interests.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at Domino's Head Office, 1 Thornbury, West Ashland, Milton Keynes MK6 4BB for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
Please note, when dealing with a data subject request, we have a duty to take reasonable measures to verify the identity of the data subject who has made the request.
If you are concerned about our processing of your personal data, you have a right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Commission.
If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us and we will correct or update any information as soon as possible.
7. STATUS OF THIS NOTICE
This notice is for information purposes only and does not create contractual rights or obligations. It may be amended by us at any time.
We’re giving away pizza parties to 30 lucky fans in the Republic of Ireland.
How long is the Domino’s 30th Birthday prize promotion running in the Republic of Ireland?
The Promotion opens at Monday 13th September 2021 at 0:01 and will end at 23:59 on Sunday 19th September 2021.
Who can enter and what age do you need to be?
This promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only who are 18 years old or older.
Do I need to make a purchase to enter the promotion?
No, you do not need to make a purchase.
Where can I find the full Terms and Conditions of the promotion?
You can see the full Terms and Conditions here
How do I enter the Domino’s 30th Republic of Ireland Birthday prize promotion?
Enter your first name, surname, email address and mobile phone number.
Read the terms and conditions, then tick the box to confirm acceptance.
Confirm you are over 18.
That’s it! You’re in the draw!
How many times can I enter the prize promotion?
A person can enter once during the Promotion Period.
Why do you need my email address and mobile phone details?
If you are a lucky winner, we will get in touch with you via the email address that you provided to share your online code and further details on how to claim your prize by 23:59 on Monday 20th September 2021. We might call you if we don’t hear back within a few days, so that’s why we ask for your phone number, too. Please be careful when entering your contact details and make sure they are correct so we can get in touch if you’re a winner.
I do not live in the Republic of Ireland; can I still enter?
Sorry, but if you don't live in ROI, you are not able to enter the promotion. Only people living in the Republic of Ireland can enter.
What prizes are you giving away?
We are giving away prizes to 30 lucky winners. Each prize consists of a €100 voucher code to be redeemed against the Domino’s Pizza menu online at dominos.ie or via the app, between 00:01 on Friday 24th September and 23:59 Sunday 26th September 2021, PLUS a Domino’s branded party box that includes paper plates, balloons, birthday blowers and selfie props.
How are the prizes won?
The first 30 entrants randomly drawn after the closing date, from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period, will win.
How will you notify me if I win a prize?
Our 30 lucky winners will each receive an email to let them know the good news by 23:59 on Monday 20th September 2021. Winners have until Tuesday 21st September 23.59 to respond and provide their postal address details so we can send the party box to them in time for the birthday weekend.
How many times can I win?
A household can only win one prize.
If I am a winner, what details will I need to provide?
If you are a lucky winner, we will need your postal address so we can send the party box. The €100 voucher will be sent to the email address given at the point of entry - so please make sure all your details are correct!
If I am a winner, when will I receive my prize?
All prize winners will receive their online code on Monday 20th September (by 23.59) and on provision of postal address details, their party box will be delivered between Wednesday 22nd September and Friday 24th September 2021.
Do I have to order the pizza for delivery on those dates?
Yes, the prize voucher is only valid between 00:01 on Friday 24th September and 23:59 Sunday 26th September 2021. Unfortunately, they cannot be redeemed at any other time.
What happens to the details I provide?
The information you provide is stored securely and only used by our third-party suppliers for the purpose of this promotion and for prize fulfilment.
My question has not been answered in the FAQs.
Sorry about that. Please visit the Terms and Conditions for further information.
If you have any other questions relating to the prize promotion, please email us here
If you have a question or an issue that relates to a DOMINO'S product, please click here.